Register To Vote

political scienceYou can register ANYTIME.

In order to be eligible to vote in that election.

•Change your name and / or address

•Enroll in a political party or change your enrollment.

Note:  All changed of party enrollment go into effect once a year. They must be filed 25 days prior to the general election and will go into effect 7 days after the general election of that year.

To learn more, visit the Westchetser County Board of Elections website.

Share This