WHITE PLAINS ESSAY CONTEST – 2023 – MORE INFORMATION
The deadline for the White Plains Essay Contest – 2023 has been extended to:
Friday, May 5th, 11:59PM.
1) All essay submissions should receive a confirmation email. If you do not
receive one, please inform the Point Person for the Essay Contest at your
school. The judges will not know the identity or school of the students submitting essays.
2) The winners will be announced during the 3rd week of May.
3) The Monetary awards and certificates will be presented to the winners by
New York State Senator Shelley Mayer, at a luncheon on a date in June to
be arranged with the Senator.
4) All essays must be the original work of the student.
5) If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact
the White Plains Essay Contest Committee at: [email protected]
(Click image below to enlarge)
Save the date for the White Plains Democratic City Committee 2022 Liz Shollenberger Annual Dinner on Sunday, May 1st at Westchester Hills County Club from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm. More information will follow! Click here to purchase tickets online: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/wpdccdinner#
August 24, 2021
On this most auspicious day,
the White Plains Democratic City Committee welcomes
Kathy Hochul, New York State’s first female governor!
White Plains Democratic City Committee
Essay Contest Winners share lunch with
Congressman Mondaire Jones to discuss issues
Please read this important
Resolution passed by the WPDCC
(Click to enlarge)
The 2021 Presidential Inauguration
Congratulations to President Joe Biden and
Vice President Kamala Harris.
We look forward to a new era in American politics!